Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.190 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,050 (1,457TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)