Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.389 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨63,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨50,407 (3,765TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)