Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.250 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨23,813 (1,305TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)