Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.471 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 35% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨496,357 (€6,092) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨367,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)