Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,081 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.494 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨28,650 (R$ 1,398) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)