Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 922 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.744 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,376 (R$ 728) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 1 hour ago)