Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.426 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,330 (Mex$ 3,015) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)