Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 273%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,073 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.595 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨501,080 ($6,902) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨362,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (31 minutes ago)