Cost of living comparison between Salt Lake City, Utah, United States and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.945 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,144 ($256) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)