Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 247%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,075 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.514 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨402,827 ($5,880) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨301,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 11 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)