Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.426 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,477 ($319) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (about 2 hours ago)