Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 303%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.993 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨255,050 (€3,001) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨193,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (39 minutes ago)