Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 30% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨8,744 in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)