Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00476 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 27% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨117,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨84,930 (Rp 17,850,424) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$88 (about 1 hour ago)