Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.023 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,367 (€342) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)