Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.652 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,927 (€2,093) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨157,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsinki costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (about 2 hours ago)