Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.023 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨165,155 (€1,942) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨150,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)