Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 177.299 INR / OMR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 9% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,629 (﷼ 77) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (31 minutes ago)