Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 175.444 INR / OMR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 9% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,008 (﷼ 97) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (28 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)