Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 182.782 INR / OMR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 17% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨188,522 (﷼ 1,031) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨161,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Klaipėda costs €56 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,118 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,728 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)