Cost of living in Salalah, Oman vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 185.233 INR / OMR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 96% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨314,767 (﷼ 1,699) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨161,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,307 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)