Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.901 INR / THB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 10% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨26,106 (13,729 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)