Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.146 INR / SAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,939 (﷼ 823) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (25 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (42 minutes ago)