Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,652 (€262) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (41 minutes ago)