Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.989 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 28% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨571,902 (£6,427) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨448,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €16 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Asunción costs 15,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Raipur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)