Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 91.410 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 29% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨651,855 (£7,131) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨505,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (about 2 hours ago)