Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.192 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 35% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,165 (£428) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)