Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.999 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 40% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,193 (£456) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)