Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.505 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 31% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨676,700 (£7,085) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨516,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)