Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.926 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 31% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨741,378 (£8,065) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨568,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)