Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11026 INR / XOF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨18,750 (170,047 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)