Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.390 INR / XCD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 47% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨319,759 (EC$12,594) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨218,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)