Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.576 INR / XCD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 50% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨390,729 (EC$14,703) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨260,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)