Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.023 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 22% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨209,836 (€2,468) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨172,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (30 minutes ago)