Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.233 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,687 (9,081 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 11 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)