Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.203 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 14% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,565 (4,105 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (42 minutes ago)