Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.725 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,139 (8,562 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)