Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 49.105 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 54% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,510 (845 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,574 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 499 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $20 (38 minutes ago)