Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.917 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 45% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,661 (867 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)