Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.390 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 47% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,351 (2,412 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$28,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)