Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.005 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,604 (€290) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (39 minutes ago)