Cost of living in Rybinsk, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.139 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rybinsk (Russia) is 36% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,074 (руб 8,845) in Rybinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)