Cost of living in Rudnyy, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19875 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rudnyy (Kazakhstan) is 36% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨39,898 (200,741 KZT) in Rudnyy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £505 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)