Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.452 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,690 (€345) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)