Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.548 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,616 (€423) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €650 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (about 1 hour ago)