Cost of living in Rouen, France compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.846 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rouen (France) is 27% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨247,157 (€3,095) in Rouen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨195,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)