Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.080 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨8,962 (руб 8,301) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)