Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.073 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨104,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨84,810 (руб 79,052) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (34 minutes ago)