Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,793 (руб 10,228) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)