Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.098 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,537 (€466) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $30 (40 minutes ago)