Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.136 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,884 (€504) in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Valparaiso costs CH$430,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maribor costs €225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)