Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.408 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,762 (ARS $7,265) in Rosario.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)