Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.700 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,555 (ARS $6,636) in Rosario.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)