Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 237%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,241 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,884 (€449) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)