Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 334%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.404 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 138% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,558 ($1,033) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (36 minutes ago)