Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 344%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.465 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 105% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨1,159,888 ($16,006) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨565,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)