Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 352%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.405 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 108% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨1,268,878 ($17,525) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨610,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 3 hours ago)