Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 290%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.950 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 157% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,219 ($720) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (21 minutes ago)