Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 335%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.240 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 139% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,206 ($1,077) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (34 minutes ago)