Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,572 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.214 INR / SAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 14% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,735 (﷼ 1,786) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)