Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,411 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.160 INR / SAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,533 (﷼ 1,721) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)