Cost of living in Riobamba, Ecuador compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.419 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riobamba (Ecuador) is 11% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨84,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨74,386 ($1,087) in Riobamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)