Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.303 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 32% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,696 (ARS $4,809) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (17 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (30 minutes ago)