Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.943 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨88,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨67,040 (ARS $34,501) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (37 minutes ago)