Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.311 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 34% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,041 (ARS $5,809) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)