Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,086 prices entered by 344 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.955 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨275,646 (R$ 14,542) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨241,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 120 C$ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 40元 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)