Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,502 prices entered by 549 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.045 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,844 (R$ 1,439) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)