Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.753 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 30% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨18,280 (ARS $4,870) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (41 minutes ago)