Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.301 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,204 (ARS $2,605) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)