Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 250%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.548 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,003 (€465) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (43 minutes ago)