Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 17% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,989 (€302) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €700 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)