Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19001 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 37% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨25,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,822 (83,268 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (18 minutes ago)