Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19812 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 36% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨19,063 (96,220 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (44 minutes ago)