Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.264 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 29% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,176 (R 4,593) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)