Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.421 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,687 (R 5,476) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)