Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.926 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 5% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨134,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨127,078 (R 25,797) in Richards Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (43 minutes ago)