Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.829 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,068 (R 5,812) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)