Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.490 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,568 ($b3,010) in Riberalta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)