Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.478 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,383 (R$ 623) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (20 minutes ago)