Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.494 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,230 (R$ 1,719) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)