Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.050 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,679 (R$ 1,530) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)