Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.541 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 24% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,427 (€442) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)