Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.645 INR / ISK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 104% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,259 (59,312 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)