Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.614 INR / ISK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 97% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,684 (40,204 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)