Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.414 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,508 (€424) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)