Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.780 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨378,740 (€4,467) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨302,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)