Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 794 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.162 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨17,773 (R$ 840) in Recife.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (33 minutes ago)