Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.787 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨507,046 (€6,355) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨379,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 11 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)