Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00190 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,680 (﷼ 13,005,331) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,232 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (about 2 hours ago)