Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00171 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨66,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨65,290 (﷼ 38,189,051) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)