Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.710 INR / DKK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 53% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,851 (kr4,722) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)