Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.581 INR / DKK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 61% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,130 (kr2,101) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)