Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.363 INR / DKK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 61% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨389,733 (kr34,300) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨242,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)