Cost of living in Randers, Denmark vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.817 INR / DKK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 79% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨525,220 (kr48,553) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨294,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 110 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 35,000 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Paris costs €100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cheboksary costs руб 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yerevan costs 265,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)