Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.481 INR / DKK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 50% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,535 (kr3,867) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)