Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.941 INR / DKK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 61% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨316,687 (kr28,946) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨197,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (34 minutes ago)