Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10681 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 40% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,948 (CH$327,204) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)