Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09910 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 28% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,799 (CH$401,611) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zanesville, Ohio costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khulna costs Taka 65 (about 3 hours ago)