Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10386 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 40% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,700 (CH$362,983) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)